- Professional-grade cardio machines
- Weight-training area
- Yoga and Pilates area
- Direct access to pool deck
- 55-foot-long pool overlooking Biscayne Bay and Miami Beach
- 400 sqft. reflected pool
- Oversized whirlpool
- Plush chaises
- Private cabanas
- Outdoor club seating featuring sofas, chairs, ottomans, and more.
All of Baltus House units wll be move-in ready and feature:
- Premium European cabinetry
- Premium solid surface counters and backsplashes with exhibition island in some residences
- Professional-grade stainless steel appliance package with refrigerator/freezer, ceramic glass cook top, built-in oven, low noise dishwasher, and built-in microwave
- Double-basin under mounted sinks
- Designer faucets with pull-out sprayers
- Imported porcelain tile flooring and kitchen and bathrooms
The Baltus House is one of the latest condos to emerge in Miami’s trendy Design District, a building rising fifteen stories into the Magic City skyline with South Florida’s Related Group overseeing its development. The building has 167 units that are close to the shimmering waters of Biscayne Bay.
Enter the lobby of Baltus House and admire the original pieces created by Jorge Perez which are also found throughout the common areas. Once you have appreciated the artistry, head up to the rooftop and relax in the jacuzzi. You’ll also find a 55 foot swimming pool, areas to enjoy some yoga or Pilates and much more. The residences of Baltus House have 520 to 1,720 square feet and the option of up to three bedrooms. European cabinetry, terraces with captivating vistas, and many more residential features await future residents of Baltus House condo.
The Miami Design District has a number of shops to explore and you’ll find even more if you explore the Downtown area to the south of Baltus House condo. You’ll have quick access to many of the city’s major attractions which range from the sports and concerts held at the American Airlines Arena located south to the performances seen at the Arsht Center for the Performing Arts. There is Bayside Marketplace which never gets old and is always great for waterfront shopping or having some drinks and a meal as musicians play live.