- Private Butler services
- Onsite Chef
- State of the art Gym
- 2-car air-conditioned garage on all Penthouse and Corner Residences
- Maid’s quarters and bath on all Penthouse and Corner Residences
- 2 parking spaces with in the garage for the rest of the residences
- Every residence has a private elevator
- Second floor is the first residential level with views of 50 feet plus above sea level
- All Unit Ceiling height – 12 ft ceiling clear
- All Unit Terrace depth – 12 ft deep for the east facing terraces
- The residence main kitchen features gas stove for cooking
- Summer kitchens on all residence terraces feature electric range cooking
- Separate Service elevators from the residential elevators
Landscaping: Raymond Jungles and Bjarke Ingels Group
The Grove at Grand Bay is inspired by the energy of vibrant Coconut Grove. Bjarke Ingels of BIG Architects repurposed the former hotel and had the vision of a highrise condominium unlike any in Miami. The towers are said to dance with one another and those who are privileged to own one of the 96 proposed residences will surely appreciate the views, which are anticipated to be some of the most stunning in South Florida. The property is most similar to a Riviera town in Europe, and visitors will appreciate the expansive tropical gardens and blue waters of the Biscayne Bay. Downtown Miami, South Beach, Key Biscayne, and the Miami International Airport are only a short drive away, however you will surely feel far removed from the hustle and bustle of the city.
With only 96 residences total in the dancing towers, you can be assured that each residence will be complete with the latest in customizations and technology. Further, the services offered to residents in this property will be nothing short of extravagant. The property amenities include, 24 hour concierge, butler starr, private chefs, pet spa, childrens playground, rooftop pools, 12 foot deep terraces, private two car garages, and summer kitchens, there is scarcely a whim that would not be entertained by the staff. The individual residences are promised 12 foot ceilings and 12 foot deep terraces, including customizations in cabinetry and flooring that are the latest in luxury. The floorplans range from 2 bedrooms to penthouses. This is one of the most highly anticipated projects in Miami, and we do not expect it to disappoint.