- An indoor pool beneath the helipad
- Rooftop event and amenity area with pool, outdoor lounge, sundeck
- A cigar lounge
- A relaxation lounge
- Sun deck
- Billiards, fitness, cardio and screening rooms
- An amenity deck with pools, spa, plunge pools, grill, pool, cabanas, pool bar plus other plus amenities
- A double height ground floor and dramatic lobby
- Podium amenity deck which separates podium support functions and residential spaces
- Water features
Developers Gregg Covin and Louis Birdman and architect Zaha Hadid are spearheading the creation of One Thousand Museum, one of the most architecturally innovative Miami condos for sale to emerge on Biscayne Boulevard. Similar to Ten Museum Park nearby, One Thousand Museum features an unusually alluring “exoskeleton”. Not only does this give the building an outwardly unique look, it also allows the larger Miami condos for sale within to enjoy no beams or interior columns.
You’ll find 63 units within One Thousand Museum, also referred to as “sky mansions”, occupying either half or an entire floor. These units range between 4500 to 9800 square feet. Separate lounges for a cigar or relaxation, an event area on the rooftop, billiards, One Thousand Museum even goes as far as including a helipad. It’s truly one of the most unique Miami condominiums.